Instructions to Newly Admitted Students
INSTRUCTIONS TO NEWLY ADMITTED STUDENTS IN B.SC. HOSPITALITY & HOTEL ADMINISTRATION IN THE SESSION 2021-22
Congratulations on your success in JEE 2021!
As a new member of family, we welcome you to IHM of Haryana, located on Jagadhari-Ambala highway (8Km. from Jagadhari) at a place called Bhamboli. For more detail you can click on the following link of institute website:
Please note the following carefully:
- These are tentative instruction subject to instructions/ changes as per guidelines issued by Government. Those who may feel uncomfortable in traveling for reporting etc may send an email ( firstname.lastname@example.org) with your request and phone numbers so that we may try to assist you in completing the formalities online.
- The classes of 1st semester will commence from 18.10.2021 (subject to guidelines in this regards) or as mentioned in your allotment letter. Tentative schedule for physical reporting of students in the institute has been fixed as 18.10.2021, subject to permission for such by the authorities concerned. We will keep you informed.
- Besides the fee of 1st semester Rs. 40,000 (of which NCHMCT will deduct Rs 2000/- as counselling fee) already deposited by you at the admission centre, you will have to deposit balance fee of Rs.28,200/-(which includes Rs.1500/- as minor charges) in the form of Demand Draft in favour of “Principal, Institute of Hotel Management Yamunanagar”payable at Yamunanagar or through online mode. (Mandate form for online payment)
- Hostel seat will also be allotted by NCHMCT and fee of Hostel is to be paid at the time of physical reporting. the normal fee structure of the hostel is as follows:
Approved Fee Structure
Electricity & Water
Lounge/Pantry & Pest Control
Caution Money (refundable)
- In normal times , we have triple sharing room hostel and only a bed, Almirah, and study table with chair is allotted to each student, rest the following items suggested to brought:-
b) Bed Sheet
c) Pillow & Pillow Cover
j) Tea Mug
d) Water Bottle
e) Dust Bin
l) Umbrella / Rain Coat
f) Lock (Almirah & Room) -2
n) Emergency Light
However during Covid 19 phase, we will follow the guidelines issued by the authorities in this regards.
- You will have to carry with you followings in original and self-attested copy:
- Allotment Letter ( for those who are coming through NCHMCT JEE2020)
- 10th Certificate
- 12th Certificate
- School leaving cum character certificate/ Migration Certificate (original)
- Medical Certificate*
- 6 passport size photographs.
- Certificate of Category if any.
- Receipt of fees of 1st semester deposited at the admission centre.
- DD of Rs. (balanced fee Rs.28,200/-which includes Rs.1500/- as minor charges in favour of the Principal, Institute of Hotel Management, Yamunanagar payable at Yamunanagar
- Anti-ragging Affidavit by the candidate.*
- Anti-ragging Affidavit by the parents.*
- Any other documents ( as per instructions of NCHMCT)
* The draft of Anti-Ragging affidavit and Medical Certificate is available at the bottom of the page.
- Institute will not subscribe any shop or tailor for the uniform or other tool kit required though it will give two week time to arrange uniform and Tool kit. The uniform will be as under:
Chef coat White (overlap) bubble button with piping
Chef Trouser Black- White Check
Black terry cot trousers (two pleats, 18″ bottom)
White Shirt Full Sleeves (with logo)
Black Waist Jacket(sleeveless)
Long front Apron (Black)
Long front Apron (Royal blue)
Chef scarf (42″ / 26″ triangle) Red
Chef Cap/ Scarf (F) Round (with logo)
Black Neck Tie (with weave logo)
White damask napkin
Cotton check duster
List of Tool kit:-
Carving knife Godrej Cartini 9″ blade
Chopping knife (Veg knife) Godrej cartini 5″
Paring knife (small) royal
Silicon spatula with rubber
Knife set bag
Dr. Nripendra Singh Lingwal
Senior Lecturer-cum-Senior Instructor
Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology & Applied Nutrition, Village Bhamboli, Distt Yamunanagar- 133103
Please note that use of mobile phone is strictly banned inside the building of the Institute and defaulters will have to pay very heavy fine including confiscation. For other details please read the guideline page of the Institute especially rule 10 (b) regarding the punctuality.
In case you have any query, you may call 01732-263005, 9996821065 or 9541517031
Parents are requested to meet the undersigned after completing admission formalities.
Looking forward to welcome you at IHM, Yamunanagar.